miércoles, mayo 24, 2006

Este es un poema muy hermoso que encontre mientras navegaba en otros blogs. Es de una autora llamada Arti Honrao, y es simplemente bellisimo, el poema lleva por nombre

FOREVER YOURS



Write for me a poem I would love to read,
Say to me that I am all that you need.
Sing to me a love song and say that you mean it,
Hold me close and make me complete.

Write for me,
Words I want to hear you say,
Hold my hand and take me far away,
Kiss me and let me believe in us,
Promise me that no one would come between us.

Love me with all your heart,
as if, there is no tomorrow.
Let’s share our lives together, both joy and sorrow.

Listen to me,
What my heart wants to say to you,
I want nothing in life if I have you,
Let me sing for you
A love song I composed for you,

Come to me,
Let me hold you,
Stay close to me,
Let me give my all to you.
Let us dream together,
a dream of a wonderful future.

2 comentarios:

Arti Honrao dijo...

Hi!

Arti Honrao dijo...

Good to see my poem here :)
If someone does reply to this do tell me so and I will consider it worth writing :)


GBU
Arti

No estas deprimido, estas distraido

Marcianitos

Usa protector solar...